I think this’s practical since it’s very beneficial to let more users know
about ECharts by the watermark. But for better user experience, like
highcharts(https://api.highcharts.com.cn/en/highcharts/credits.html), we might
consider adding a new global option named `copyright` or `credits` or some
better others, which allows the developer decide whether the watermark should
be displayed and how the watermark should display.