> From my side, this is not the difference. The download source package is
> never been voted is my concern.
> I know the logically, it is just a subset, but whether there is a change or
> unexpected files in the final download, we don't know. And no one would
> check.
> The whole vote/check process is for manual confirmation about that, the
> source release is 100% following the ASF requirements.

I think I get your point. An important reason is the build script used on
the custom builder page is not been checked and voted.
I agree to remove this page. But there are still about 1.5k developers
using this online tool everyday.
We should take it carefully to guide these developers to build from source
in local.

Thanks