Hi Dave,

Thanks for the check.

These two projects are used to build ECharts's
official Website, so they may be similar to
https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts-website
in that:
a) They don't have "releases" [1] by themselves
b) They are not included in Apache ECharts's release distribution
c) They are used only to generate the Website

The difference between them is that incubator-echarts-www
and incubator-echarts-examples
are used to generate the files in incubator-echarts-website.

According to [2],
> With few exceptions
<https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#faq-exceptions>, all
human-readable Apache-developed files that are included within a
distribution must include the header text
<https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#header-text>. Documentation,
including web site documentation distributed with the release, may include
the header text within some form of metadata (such as HTML comments) or as
a header or footer appearing in the visible documentation.
Since these three projects are not included in the distribution of Apache
ECharts (incubating),
I don't think the header is required in this case.
Please do correct me if I misunderstood the instructions. :)

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts-www/releases
[2] https://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#faq-siteindocs

Thanks

*Ovilia*