Hi Ovilla,

This makes sense.

I would add a LICENSE.md file at the top level of the four website generating
repositories.

Also, make sure the README.md file explains the workflow of those repositories
into the website repository.

These readme files are counting on redirection from ecomfe GitHub space to
apache. Please correct them to be direct links.

Regards,
Dave