Dear Dev,

I hope you are doing well.

Hello, my name is Manya Gulia and I am currently a Finance student at Fordham
University, New York. One of my professors asked me to check out Apache
eCharts. I came across your email through Github. Echarts looks really cool but
I don’t know how to download it and was wondering if you could help me. I know
basic programming and downloaded the files but when I open them, it first shows
me an error and when the application opens I see it says Source code not
available. Do I have to manually put in the source code somewhere? I also tried
downloading through homebrew (i have a mac) but that didn’t work either. I also
couldn’t find any youtube tutorial on installation.
I am very confused regarding the installation and would greatly appreciate your
help!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Manya Gulia.