On 2/24/22 3:50 PM, Venom Wang wrote:
Hi: ALL

I noticed that many people use Chinese Language when they talk about questions
and errors happen in Echarts. However, I recommend that we all use English as
the teamwork language because many people cannot read in Chinese.

Thanks,Venom.

王欣 VenomWang
手机:86-182 6071 2928
ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7524-2587
电邮:wangxin9...@outlook.com<mailto:wangxin9...@outlook.com>

 From Venom Wang’s OutLook.

While many Apache projects use English, automated translation tools are already widely used in a variety of applications. One can use these to translate messages, though integration with the mailing list software for a few languages would also be helpful. One could choose to receive messages in English and translated to English if in Mandarin, Mandarin and translated to Mandarin if in English, or not translated for those who are bilingual in both Mandarin and English.
---
虽然许多Apache项目使用英语,但自动翻译工具已经广泛用于各种应用程序。 人 们可以使用这些来翻译邮件,尽管与邮件列表软件集成几种语言也会有所帮助。 你可以选择用英语接收信息,如果用普通话翻译成英语,如果用英语翻译成普通 话,如果用英语翻译成普通话,或者不为中英双语的人翻译。