Hi all,

+1 (non-binding), tested with master branch of Apache Superset, works as
expected. And thanks for making the rc available on npm again. Just as an idea,
it could be a nice addition to add a link to
https://www.npmjs.com/package/echarts/v/5.3.2-rc.1
<https://www.npmjs.com/package/echarts/v/5.3.2-rc.1> to the vote email to make
it more widely known that the rc is also available for testing on npm.

Btw, thanks to the ECharts team for making releases so frequently!

Ville