+1 (binding)

I checked:
- The release file is in the right location
- sha512 and asc is correct.
- Version is correct in package.json and src/core/echarts.ts
- The source code is the same as the GitHub tag "5.3.2-rc.1".
- LICENSE is correct.
- RELEASE_NOTE exists and is correct.
- Download and npm install and build OK.
- Can run examples from build.

Thanks,
 Su Shuang (100pah)