That’s good news!  sans the suffering part :-)

a) can you document the process?
b) where should that documentation go?  E.g., edgent_overview.html (which is
incorporated into the javadoc index.html) has a Building Applications section.
It doesn’t currently seem to say anything about java8 vs 7 vs android.  Maybe
it should refer the reader to another location?

Related, in the “release management guide” that I’m working on, there’s a
section of validating the release and I’ve already got a “???” placeholder
related to the android platform :-)

— Dale