Dan,

If you want someone to give the docs a scrub, let me know.

> a) can you document the process?

 >   Yes, I'll find time to write it up. For my app I did have to make a
 >  change to add another jar into the Android set. It would be nice if that
 >   could be included in the release. I'll see if I can get a pull request
 >  by the end of the week.

Julia

On 10/31/16, 9:22 AM, "Dan Debrunner" <d...@debrunners.com> wrote:

    > a) can you document the process?

    Yes, I'll find time to write it up. For my app I did have to make a
    change to add another jar into the Android set. It would be nice if that
    could be included in the release. I'll see if I can get a pull request
    by the end of the week.

    > b) where should that documentation go?  E.g., edgent_overview.html (which
is incorporated into the javadoc index.html) has a Building Applications
section.  It doesn’t currently seem to say anything about java8 vs 7 vs
android.  Maybe it should refer the reader to another location?

    Maybe as one of the recipes?

    Dan.