Hello Edgent Community and especially committers and ppmc members,

The incubator PMC is engaging in a "Podling Graduation Rally" and has identified Edgent as appearing to be ready to graduate[1]. So the question is: What do you as a community feel we still need to do to be ready? I would recommend the following steps before graduation.

1) Attract at least  a third independent committer/ppmc member.
2) Do a second release to show the process is repeatable (under way).
3) Complete the Maturity Model [1]. (There are just a couple security items that I felt someone with better knowledge of the product should address QU20 and QU30)
4) Prepare a graduation resolution.
5) Secure a volunteer to complete the graduation infrastructure steps once voted in.

Are there other items we should address?

Any volunteers for the items above?

Any members of the community out there that would like to contribute and work toward being a committer on the project? Please let us know your interests and I am sure the community would be willing to help you.

Best

Kathey

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201702.mbox/%3CCAOqetn8-Y55KLoqx8dO9wR9go33U8BM_zo9D_VsAvdjbqUpe9g%40mail.gmail.com%3E [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Apache+Maturity+Model+For+Edgent
[3] - http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html