Hello,

I wanted to follow up on a possible solution as to how one might use
Edgent on iOS devices.  I recently came across a project that Google
started sometime back called J2ObjC (https://github.com/google/j2objc).
Basically it converts Java code to Objective-C.  The idea it was founded
on is that you write the business logic of your mobile application in Java
and then using this tool you can create an iOS compatible version in
Objective-C.  It got me curious as to whether it might be possible to use
it to transform some or all of the Apache Edgenet code base so it could be
used on iOS.  I plan on experimenting to see if this is a viable solution
but I was wondering if anyone in the Edgent community has tried this
and/or has any experience with J2ObjC and thoughts on this approach before
I begin?

Regards,
Rob Saccone
IBM