Hi Dale,

Thanks for that … I had noticed the merged pull request … today I pulled in the
upstream changes and tweaked the build a little.
Now both the java8 and java7 builds seem to be working. I also made the build
compile to different target sub-directories so now you can inspect the output
from both runs without having them interfering.

Chris