Hi all,

So, I just pushed the finished andoid platform support.

What I did, was to move the android module from the root into the android
platform. After that I had to refactor the code to be directly compilable with
Java7.
Also, I ensured that as soon as someone wants to build the android platform he
is informed that he also has to enable the java7 platform for it to work.

Next (and probably the final big step) would be to create assemblies for the 3
versions (java8, java7, android) which create binary distributions for all
platforms.

Chris