Hi John,

Is this considered a best-practice at Apache? I remember us having a similar
discussion at the Flex project and we settled with not checking in the jar and
not using maven wrapper.

Chris

Am 12.07.17, 15:11 schrieb "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org>:

    On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 9:09 AM Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
    wrote:

    > Well the problem is, the wrapper would require us to check in a jar and
    > that’s a no-go for an Apache release.

    you can check in JARs to the repo.  Just exclude it from the source release.