Hi Justin,

the license of the file is still MIT … we didn’t change anything with this. And
it is referenced in the LICENSE file as being MIT licensed. The only thing I
don’t quite know, is if it’s enough to reference the local path to the file in
the LICENSE file.

Chris

Am 24.10.17, 11:06 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <jus...@classsoftware.com>:

    Hi,

    > having a deeper look into the differences, I decided to just put the
original file back in there.
    > In general, I think it’s a bad idea to include other licensed code and to
change its code. We should avoid things like that in the future.
    > Do we now have to add a part to the NOTICE file of the “servlets” and the
“console” modules to include the d3.legend.js stuff?

    No need to modify NOTICE may ned to be added to LICENSE however. Also while
the current license is Apache, the license of the modified version may not be
given it changed 7 months ago.

    Thanks,
    Justin