Hi,

yes, clarification... Sherlock Holmes once said that there is nothing more
obfuscating than an obvious fact... : )

So, what I think edgent should do is to provide suitable inputs (IoT-y inputs,
like PLC4X, OBD2, ...) and provide its outputs that are again IoT / Cloud based.
This would mean that we could or should also consider to move integrations like
NiFi or Calcite to Edgent because we then have a resolution of the m-n Problem
with n inputs and m outputs.
And we also get OBD2 to Nifi and ... .
Do you get my point?

Julian