Sorry, my comment about Equinox below should say, "...you might NOT realize
this..."

-> richard

-----Original Message-----

From:  "Richard S. Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: felix commons
Date:  Thu 10. May 2007 9:10
Size:  1K
To:  dev@felix.apache.org

That is incorrect. Bundles must import all referenced packages outside of
java.*...this includes all javax.* packages.

For those coming from Equinox, you might realize this since it delegates
everything to the parent by default, but this is not really recommended by the
sepc.

I would assume that some pom files are excluding javax because they want to
eliminate unnecessary import that BND detects.

In short, if you use it you must import it.

-> richard