On May 16, 2007, at 6:00 PM, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

Right now if I try to build the maven site from a subproject it fails
due to references to a template

Template file '...felix\tools\maven2\maven-bundle-plugin\src\site\maven-site.vm'
does not exist

Any interest if I refactor it to use site.xml to add the links (will
work in any subproject as it's deployed to the repo) and maven skins
for the css (do you realy need a custom css?)

I don't know anything about our site, but it sounds good to me...perhaps you should wait to see what Marcel has to say...

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                            -- The Princess Bride