On 5/18/07, Marcel Offermans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> One question I have, btw, is do we create a site for each subproject,
>> or one big site with all of them? Since probably each subproject will
>> do a separate release, it might make sense to have a site per
>> subproject (with subproject not necessarily mapping to one individual
>> bundle, some subprojects have multiple bundles).
> the site is generated for each module and then in the parent you can
> do some aggregate stuff, the cool thing is that i don't have to build
> the whole project to get a submodule report, which is cool for team
> work.

Is there a way to create a deeper hierarchy than only the project/
submodule you describe now? I'm thinking of project/module/bundle.

maven uses the parent site location + artifactId

if you have A -> B -> C and A site is deployed to /site then
B goes to /site/B
C goes to /site/B/C

by default

Greetings, Marcel