I think that would be a problem with Felix' simplistic approach to parsing the property, it is expecting a space-delimited list of URLs, thus the space in the path screws it up.

As a test you could edit the config.properties file to used the munged version of the Windows path (e.g., "c:\Progra~1\")...

In the meantime, we have to think if there is a simple way to deal with this...the only thing I can think of is making the property parser understand quoted strings, then you could solve it by quoting URLs with spaces...

-> richard