Hi,

But the property AFAIK is a list of URLs not file system paths. You may also
specify HTTP or whatever URLs you expect to be supported.

Adding support for relative paths resolved locally, you temporarily help
until you come up with a relative path containing blanks again and your are
back to the start. So, all in all, I think, it is best to stick with the
current setup, in which the property is a space separated list of correctly
encoded URLs.

Regards
Felix