Stefano Lenzi wrote:
I have recognized only now that the path which I would like to move the plugins to is trunk/tools/maven2/ (not trunk/plugins which I mention in my first e-mail) because it looks like the sub-project folder which contains all the maven2 plugin developed by Felix. If the trunk/tools/maven2 path is not correct, do you think we should move the project inside that folder to someplace else?

Yes, we definitely should. Actually, that is part of our ongoing repo refactoring...I moved bundleplugin some time ago.

We have the following directories to consider:

   * tools/mangen - should likely be moved to a trunk directory as a
     sub-project.
   * tools/plugins/felix-archetype - not sure if this is in use by anyone.
   * tools/plugins/maven-felix-plugin - this should probably be in
     someone's sandbox, since it is an idea that is being fleshed out.
   * tools/plugins/felix-product-plugin - this should also probably be
     in someone's sandbox.
   * tools/plugins/maven-osgi-plugin - this can either be deleted or
     somehow moved into some deprecated location.
   * tools/plugins/osgi-archetype - not really sure if anyone is using
     this either.

A lot of these directories were created early on in Felix' life and probably should have been started in a sandbox first. Now we just need to figure out what to do with them.

-> richard

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi