On 9/21/07, Stuart McCulloch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yes, can do - but are you suggesting the felix plugin gets deprecated?

I would vote for deprecation as I do not see the necessity for more plugins
with the same target. And since pax construct is a superset if it will
handle exclusions and is in active development I think is a good replacement
for maven felix plugin. In plus it will provision on more then felix (but I
think is not so interesting for felix guys as long as the tested bundles are
no targeted for other platforms - fact that BTW is a good thing anyway).

Alin