On Sep 25, 2007, at 10:35 , Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Peter Kriens wrote:
Great! How do we get other projects to do the same thing!

Perhaps we can at least persuade some projects if we keep the barrier as low as possible. Although specifying the bundle plugin and the meta data
in a pom is not that much extra work, still it has to be done.

So perhaps if we make patches for the pom and send them to the various
projects?

That's a good idea. Also, I think it would make sense to create some documentation for projects that want to do this. Briefly explain what OSGi is, why it's important to support it in this way, provide some examples, etc.