Hi All,

I would like to create a bundle which contains only the javax.xml APIs as we did for javax.servelet. In fact, at the moment, you can't install the org.osgi.compendium bundle on a JDK 1.3 because javax.xml APIs are missing. The creation of a javax.xml bundle which will mostly used by JDK1.3 people will fill the gap.

As reported on JIRA, I know that under commons we have xml-apis which exports the javax.xml APIs but it also implements the APIs thus it ends up to be huge in size for embedded system point of view which are, probably, the nowadays device running JDK 1.3.

WDYT?

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi