Hi,

I have an error when trying to build the Felix trunk from scratch (empty
maven repository). It seems that the maven-felix-plugin does not target a
consistent version of the parent artifact:

  <parent>

    <artifactId>felix</artifactId>

    <groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>

    <version>1.1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

    <relativePath>../../../pom/pom.xml</relativePath>

  </parent>

I change it to be

<parent>

<groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>

                <artifactId>felix</artifactId>

                <version>1.0.2</version>

                <relativePath>../../../pom/pom.xml</relativePath>

</parent>

However, after setting this, when compiling the Apache Felix Example
Dictionary Service Integration Test project, I have an NPE:

java.lang.NullPointerException

        at java.util.Hashtable.put(Hashtable.java:394)

        at
org.apache.felix.tools.maven.felix.plugin.FelixRunMojo.execute(FelixRunMojo.
java:618)

        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManage
r.java:443)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLife
cycleExecutor.java:539)

       .. Blablabla

Any idea to solve this issue ?

Clement