On 17/04/2008, Richard S. Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am not sure why maven-felix-plugin has been added to the build anyway,
> it used to be excluded.

FYI, it was added because it is needed by the following examples
sub-project:

   felix/examples/dictionaryservice.itest/pom.xml

if you try to build Felix using an empty local m2 repository then it will
fail here
unless you have already built the maven-felix-plugin (using the plugins
build)

As far as I understand, there is no progress on this, it was just a proof of
> concept, so it probably shouldn't be in the build.

if so then it also needs to be removed from the above examples sub-project

-> richard

--
Cheers, Stuart