>From what I understood is just the way to express the dependency on
their new introduced "libraries" so a kind of require-bundle on a
larger scale. Even require bundle looks to me as too coarse grain
dependency and has it's issues so an import library, which is a set of
bundles only looks like trouble. Especially when there is poor
documented behavior for now and related to conflicting packages in
case you are importing different libraries with same exported
packages. But I can imagine that is an attractive option for users as
is less to write and care. But this can add frustration later on when
you wanna deploy your bundle in regular osgi framework.

Alin Dreghiciu