Yes, documentation is on the way.
The project goals as well as the main obstacles for not using springDM's
implementation can be found here:
https://scm.ops4j.org/repos/ops4j/laboratory/users/tonit/incubator/drone/README

There will be an official announcement on the ops4j mailinglist along with
"real" documentation on the ops4j wiki somehwat next week. (hope every one is
subscribed to it ;-) ?)

till then,
/Toni

-------- Original-Nachricht --------