On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:46 PM, Niclas Hedhman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wednesday 04 June 2008 20:55, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> > It sounded to me as if Robert was more interested in a integration
> testing
> > framework rather than the build tool used to generate the manifest and
> > build the bundle.  Please excuse me if I'm wrong here tho.
>
> Yes, I know Robert asked for integration testing, BUT if you are totally
> new
> to OSGi, you need to get the build right first. AND if you are "only" going
> for getting your Manifest in order, and not a fully fledged OSGi app, then
> that will be a lot already.
> And not actively monitoring this list, it might not be apparent that BND
> will
> give you a lot of the things you need to get that part right.

Yep yep all good very points indeed for someone just diving in.  BND is the
starting point you're right.  I thought there might have been some
misinterpretation and it sounded to me like Robert wanted something I too
desire.  It was a good opportunity for me to ask again :).

Seems there are more options than I had initially thought on this front
thanks to people like Mr. Nodet and others pointing out the Spring-DM goods.

Please do carry on ... would love to see how James goes forward.

Regards,
Alex