Shaoo, Stefano,

Thanks for responding. I created a miniature Maven 2 repository holding the
snapshots of the libraries. Being a repo, it contains the POM for you to
inspect as well:

http://people.apache.org/~pbenedict/struts-osgi/

Sources from SVN:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/struts/struts1/trunk/

We are using the maven-bundle-plugin. I have to research the classloading
question, because I don't remember that off-hand. Niall, would you happen to
know?

Paul