Hi All,

Thank you for your help to clarify the TCCL issue. I really appreciate this.

Would Felix  provide an extension point to set the TCCL we wanted to use.
(ex: instance of ContextFinder). Since the  classloader delegation is handle
within the framework, I am wondering is it possible to change the default
behaviour as wanted.

Thank you!

Saminda

--