From: Richard S. Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 8/22/2008 9:15 PM
To: dev@felix.apache.org
Subject: Maven & OSGi plans

I am not sure if this will be beneficial to us or not, since it sounds
like a) they plan on duplicating or effort around the Bundle Plugin and
b) they are getting really cozy with Eclipse, but it is an interesting
read nonetheless:

    http://blogs.sonatype.com/jvanzyl/2008/08/21/1219331495607.html

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
[EMAIL PROTECTED]