Alin Dreghiciu wrote:
On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 6:54 PM, Richard S. Hall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello everyone,
Currently, we log a WARNING when people install a fragment, which says that
fragments are not fully supported. We should decide if we want to keep this
as is or be more specific and indicate the level of fragment support
provided (i.e., no exports, imports, or native code) or we could decide to
not install fragments that try to use features we don't support. Any
thoughts here?

I would go for not installing those fragments. This way it will be
more clear to the user tof those features that they do not work.

It would be nice to have more input on this issue.