richard jackson wrote:
> After I finish off learning what I need to know about felix I want to tackle
> writing a OSGi HTTP Service bundle. But I have a few questions about what
> can be included in this bundle if I want to contribute it to Felix:
>
> 1) Can it contain out side code? In particular I'm thinking about Grizzly (
> https://grizzly.dev.java.net/ ). This is the front end used in both Jetty
> and GlassFish which means it is already heavily tested and why reinvent the
> wheel if I don't have to. The potential problem is that it is under the CDDL
> and was not sure if that License is ok for a Apache project.

I'm not sure if it would be suitable, but as an alternative to Grizzly
you may want to have a look at the Apache Mina project
(http://mina.apache.org/). I used it in projects that are currently
running in production and it is simple, flexible and scalable. It may be
a good fit to avoid the licensing issue.

J-C