Hi,

The release of the event admin handlers is planned for the middle of October
(with the iPOJO 1.0.0 release). This handler was not released with the 0.8.0
as the test suite was too small... Moreover, several developments were
recenlty insert in the handler as the support of event sending, the
possibility to inject data instead of event ... As soon as the release will
be accepted, the handler will be available on the Apache Felix Release OBR.

The handlerS is explained by the fact that the bundle contain two different
handlers :
- one to send events (and data)
- one to receive events (and data)

However, this 'S' does not really make sense, and can be removed.

Regards,

Clement