Apologies Roger - I've been away from my desk & must have missed a couple of
emails.

I'll send the Java multi-file post code when I get back home mid next week.
From memory it was quite simple so should be convertible to JS - maybe even GWT
would do it for you :)

Regards

- rob
-----------------------
Sent from my Treo(r) smartphone

-----Original Message-----
From: "Roger Martin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Friday, Sep 12, 2008 4:44 pm
Subject: Re: web console multi file upload and install
To: "dev@felix.apache.org" <dev@felix.apache.org> Reply-To:
"dev@felix.apache.org" <dev@felix.apache.org>

Hi Felix,

 It is solely in the client side javascript and using flash.  The FancyUpload
 builds a hidden queue in the DOM and then sends them one by one back to the
 server as if the user did it.

 I was hoping to hear more from Rob.

 Planning on creating a patch.  There were a couple of JavaScript variable
 collisions I need to work out and also test on more than Firefox...