Thanks for the info Stuart.

> yes, it would be good to have this spec'd - and I believe this is actually
> in progress.
I'll be waiting impatiently for the RFC, hopefully on time to get review and
feedback.

> FYI, there's some OSGi shell code that Alin has been working on over at
> OPS4J:
>  http://lists.ops4j.org/pipermail/general/2008q3/008111.html
> it's based on Peter Kriens prototype
Cool, I'll check it out.
I had started getting some research done to integrate my telnetservice
functionality (http://telnetservice.sourceforge.net/); the two efforts may
actually complete one another... I havent uploaded the osgi compliant
version of the modules yet, but if it's of interest I can :-)