Hi all,

Thanks Peter for providing this patch. I think the proposed patch is
perfectly valid and good idea to start with.

My worries are with existing setups: in a backwards compatibility
scenario, I would bind to 0.0.0.0 by default instead of just localhost.
In a security-by-default scenario I would agree with Peter, that
remote.shell should bind to localhost only.

Any opinions on what scenario -- compatible binding 0.0.0.0 or security
binding 127.0.0.1 -- going forward ?

Regards and Thanks
Felix