On 9/3/09 9:55, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
So I've changed fileinstall to optionally import the log service package
instead of exporting it.

Typically the only time you should export service API is if you are a implementer, so I agree it doesn't make a lot of sense in this case.

I also have a local modification where I moved the classes in different
packages:
    * interfaces that are currently in o.a.f.fileinstall.listener move to
o.a.f.fileinstall
    * all other classes move to o.a.f.fileinstall.internal
    * the bundle exports o.a.f.fileinstall package, but not the .internal one
which contain al the implementation classes

Sounds reasonable.

-> richard

I think this would be cleaner and more inlined with best practices.
Unless there's a problem with that, I'm planning to commit that change soon.