Sounds good.

I'd like to have on point clarified though.  What's the intent for use
/ include wrt to a binary jar, a source assembly (ready to build), a
binary assembly (composed of multiple bundles like the karaf one), a
source jar (only the source for the jar with no build system), and a
javadoc jar (only contains the javadoc) ?
When reviewing all the license / notices files for karaf, it was not
always clear to me what I should put in all those cases.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet