-1

I'm really sorry but it looks to me like:

org/apache/felix/karaf/deployer/features/FeatureURLHandler.java
org/apache/felix/karaf/shell/commands/EchoAction.java

are missing the license header and

manual/pom.xml
client/dependency-reduced-pom.xml

are missing a header as well. Furthermore,
org.apache.felix.karaf.deployer.spring and a lot of the other modules
have dependencies on spring-core which is not mentioned in the notice
nor in the overall src notice (its mentioned in the overall binary
notice).

Other findings (not show-stoppers) are:

Signatures and checksums work for me but for some reason there are not
only .asc but .asc.asc and .asc.md5/sha and .asc.asc.md5/sha files
around. Very strange (probably something wrong with nexus/maven - not
sure we can do something about it).

Other than that, it looks to me like you are only building the jars
and the sources jars but not the bin and project artifacts we usually
do. Not a problem as such (as you still have the sources for each
artifact) but its somewhat different from what we do normally ...

Some artifacts are still using the osgi jars from felix (they should
switch to use the official org.osgi artifacts as soon as possible).

regards,

Karl

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Chris Custine <ccust...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Karaf 1.4.0 artifacts have been staged for release.
>
> These release artifacts contain updated copyright year in all NOTICE files
> and includes an updated RELEASE-NOTES file which was not updated in the
> previous release vote.  As requested by Richard, I have noted that the vote
> will be open for *at least* 72 hours in order to allow time for proper
> review.
>
> Release notes are here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310100&styleName=Html&version=12314410
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-015/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 015 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> --
> Chris Custine