Hi,

Currently the SlingFilterScope is an scr-annotation-only Enum listing
two known scope values for filters registered with Sling.

As we are in the process of extending the potential values (and also
supporting multiple values) - in the current trunk and not yet released
- I wonder whether Sling should not provide an Enum of the possible
values and the scr-annotations should really refer to that enum.

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix