Hi,

Time to tally this vote ...

+1 Felix Meschberger*, Carsten Ziegeler*, Stefan Seifert,
    Richard Hall*, Karl Pauls*
  0 -
-1 -

This votes succeeds with 5 +1 votes (4 of which binding). No other votes
have been cast.

Will go on publishing the artifacts.

Concerns raised during the vote are being taken care of:
  - NullPointerException/FELIX-2681 is already fixed in trunk
  - Legal files (mostly DEPENDENCIES): will be updated once we have
     the new parent POM (FELIX-1747) in place: FELIX-2689
  - changelog.txt will be added: FELIX-2690

Regards
Felix