Hi, Felix

Useful info ! Thank you.

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:24:57 +0100
Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Felix> Hi,
Felix>
Felix> Ok, I started a page listing the Core and Compendium specifications and
Felix> our implementations as far as I found them ....
Felix>
Felix> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/OSGi+Specification
Felix> +Implementations
Felix>
Felix> Regards
Felix> Felix
Felix>
Felix> Am Mittwoch, den 15.12.2010, 08:54 -0500 schrieb Richard S. Hall:
Felix> > On 12/14/10 13:37, Marcel Offermans wrote:
Felix> > > On 14 Dec 2010, at 14:42 , Felix Meschberger wrote:
Felix> > >
Felix> > >> These I don't know the exact compliance state:
Felix> > >> -- Deployment Admin
Felix> > > Not entirely up to date. Mainly missing an option to uninstall
deployment packages, and I think there might be some localization and security
support missing.
Felix> > >
Felix> > >   -- Auto Configuration
Felix> > >
Felix> > > Not released yet either. At least the basic use cases are working.
Felix> > >
Felix> > > ...I was wondering, don't we have a list of these services and their
state on the wiki?
Felix> >
Felix> > I don't think so.
Felix> >