On 1/26/12 8:09, Ken Gilmer wrote:
Hi Richard,

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 9:32 PM, Richard S. Hall<he...@ungoverned.org>  wrote:
The complete bundle includes OSGi classes, but does not list them in the
NOTICE file. It's not clear to me if this is a requirement, since they OSGi
artifacts themselves don't include a NOTICE, but we generally do include
them in the NOTICE file for the framework JARs.
In my memory I'd checked the http-bundle module and followed it but
now that I check again I can see that it does in fact include the OSGi
classes in the NOTICE.  I can add that.

Also, I noticed that the DEPs file for the complete bundle was the old
format while the core bundle was auto-generated, was there a reason for
this?
That is very strange.  It took me a bit to figure out what you meant.
On my local machine where I did the build the jars both contain the
old format (meaning, not auto generated).  But when I download the
jars from the repo I can see that the complete bundle has the auto
generated DEPENDENCIES file.  I was under assumption that what I was
building locally was what was being sent to the repo.

Yeah, I certainly don't know what's going on...I depend on Karl for releasing stuff. ;-)

The DEPs file stuff isn't so important anyway, I only mention for reasons of consistency...my real question is about the NOTICE. If others think it isn't important, then we are probably good to go.

Thanks.

-> richard

thx
ken