Yep - I'd agree with Felix, if it works and takes us forward then go for it.

I worked with Richard on the original HTTP service, and do some occasional mods/fixes to the newer felix-http one. So let me know if I can help out. We use the HTTP service in our app. Once I have my current R&D stream done and released (eta mid July) I can give it a spin to see if it all works our side.

-- Rob