Ok, thanks. I'll do that.

I (locally) upgraded jetty to the latest 7 version (7.6.3) and therefore
also had to upgrade the cometd dependencies which led me to the cometd
sample project.
I fixed the sample to work with the upgraded cometd version. Previously the
example needed some cometd/dojo javascript files which were not included in
the sample. Is this on purpose ? I think it'd be nice when the sample can
actually be run out-of-the-box, and therefore would like to include these
javascript files from dojo/cometd. Cometd itself is also published under
the Apache 2.0 license. Are there any special requirements I have to watch
when including these files in the cometd sample project?

Cheers,

Xander