Thank you Felix,

I'm afraid my integration with WebConsolePlugin dates a bit and I probably already missed some points at the time. I should probably try to fix this myself to update my understanding of the webconsole!

I was about to attempt a new release anyway.

/Arjun

Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi

I tried to tackle FELIX-3764 [1] just to realize that this plugin IMHO is not
properly integrated with the web console:

  * registers a /servicegraph/json servlet
  * registers /servicegraphe resources

The problem with this is, that it doesn't account for non-root servlet
contexts, is not integrated with the URL space and does not leverage the Web
Console access control mechanisms.

I suggest to change this plugin as follows:

  * Handle the .../json request as part of the WebConsolePlugin.service method
  * Implement a URL getResource [2] method in the WebConsolePlugin class

This allows for full integration, leveraging access control and URL space
integration plus also allows for using the appRoot and pluginRoot Web Console
properties [3].

Does this make sense ?

Regards
Felix